Permanently reduce stubborn pockets of fat in a safe, non-invasive comfortable way.
Permanent Fat Reduction
Permanently remove stubborn pockets of fat resistant to diet and exercise.
*Disclaimer: Results vary from patient to patient.
Medical grade fat freezing is the most effective and popular non-surgical way to permanently remove stubborn pockets of fat resistant to diet and exercise. It is a proven method of fat reduction which has been subject to clinical trials and scientific studies.
Fat freezing has become a common and popular option to help reduce stubborn pockets of fat as it has little to no downtime, is an ideal walk in walk out, and is a more affordable treatment option.
Just like other forms of lipolysis (liposuction, Vaser) this is not a weight loss procedure.
Non-invasive approach to permanent fat loss + body sculpting.
- A unique non-invasive treatment uses cryo (freezing) lipolysis (elimination of fat cell).
- Cryolipolysis specifically targets fat cells and lowers their temperature to -9 degrees causing them to crystalise. No other structures are affected by this process.
- Using medical grade technology, the cells are chilled to the point where the body’s natural “apoptosis” processes are triggered, gradually collecting these damaged fat cells and eliminating them from the body.
- The remaining content of the fat cells is disposed of naturally through the body’s lymphatic system. The results are proven, long lasting and noticeable.
No Surgery, No Downtime, In + Out Procedure.
- Non-surgical, this means there is no anesthesia, no scarring and none to minimal downtime post your treatment.
- Non-invasive fat reduction procedure, no needles and minimal downtime post your treatment.
- Minimal to no downtime, so you can walk in and out post procedure and resume normal activities.
- Treat more than 1 area at a time, so you can effectively target areas of concern to help achieve desired results.
- Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing gives natural results, as the fat is removed evenly across the entire treatment area.
- Body Sculpting Clinics are led by a medical team, with genuine medical grade devices with 360° cooling.
Do you have stubborn areas of fat that just won't budge despite diet and exercise?
- The ideal candidate for cryoliplysis is a person whose BMI (Body Mass Index) is mildly above ideal, and has specific areas of unwanted fat that cannot be removed with diet or exercise.
- You can selectively treat specific fat bulges such as muffin tops, love handles, fat deposits on the abdomen, upper arms, under the chin, or flanks.
- If you are within 15 kilos of your ideal weight and have fat pockets that can be grabbed, then fat freezing might be the ideal treatment for you.
- Our team are specifically trained in the non surgical body aesthetic techniques, that is why our treatments plans are customised based on your desired results.
- For some people, a customised treatment plan may include more than one treatment.
- Every individual is different and responds to the treatment differently so the number of treatments will be best determined when you come in for a complimentary consultation and medical cryolipolysis is not a weight loss procedure.
French Engineered Medical Cryolipolysis, the Gold Standard in Fat Freezing.
- Body Sculpting Clinics only use advanced registered medical grade devices in our clinic that have been backed by sufficient clinical studies.
- Body Sculpting Clinics have two medical grade devices in their clinics CLATUU with an ARTG no 243432.
- Cristal Medical Cryolipolysis is a genuine medical grade device manufactured in a medical facility in France, and holds both an ISO 13485 classification and are registered on the TGA, ARTG inclusion number of no 294583.
- The TGA is part of the Australian Government Department of Health and is responsible for regulating therapeutic goods, including medical devices.
- An ISO number is a series of international standards outlined for quality management of medical devices.
- Once the technology is tested and approved, it continues to be regulated through post-market monitoring and standards enforcement.
- Cristal is exclusive to Body Sculpting Clinics and selected Doctors surgeries.
Common problem areas
Book for a personalised treatments tailored to your body goals and concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The ideal candidate for Cryolipolysis, or ‘fat freezing’, is for a person who is mildly above their ideal weight, and cannot shift stubborn pockets of fat.
- Ideally the candidate should be within 10-15kg of their ideal weight range.
- Fat freezing is not a weight loss treatment, and does not replace the benefits of proper diet and exercise. It does not treat obesity.
- This is non a surgical procedure, results take time, our clinical end point is 12 weeks post your final treatment. It is important to attend your review so that your practitioner can determine how your body has responded to the treatments.
- It is difficult to predict the number of treatments without seeing the ares of concern as it depends of a number of factors, this is why we provide a complimentary consultation.
- Medical cryolipolysis specifically targets fat cells and lowers their temperature to a range between -6 to -9 degrees causing them to crystalise.
- No other structures are affected by this process.
- The remaining content of the fat cells is disposed of naturally through the body’s lymphatic system.
- The results are proven, long lasting and noticeable.
- This treatment is best for targeting stubborn areas that won’t respond to changes in diet and exercise.
- Our clinicians have found inner thighs, the lower abdomen, and ‘muffin tops’ respond well to this treatment.
- It is not unusual for our therapists to use this technique in combination with other technologies to get the best results on your body.
- As long as you maintain your weight and your normal diet and exercise, your long term results should remain stable.
- As with any treatment, results vary from patient to patient.
- Some patients see results as early as 2 to 6 weeks after beginning treatment.
- Full results are measurable at approximately the 12 week mark depending on your body’s metabolic rate.
- Our therapists will book you in for your follow up review appointment and additional treatments may be recommended depending on your expectations and outcomes you are wanting to achieve.
- Just like with cosmetic injectables these treatment rely on your body’s own response mechanism. In this instance we are relying on your own’s body mechanisms to facilitate the removal of fat naturally.
- To protect the skin an anti-freeze pad is placed on the area of treatment.
- Next, the fat is drawn into a suction cup and the machine starts the targeted cooling process.
- You will experience a slight pulling sensation and the area will feel cold. Within minutes the area will go numb.
- Please note that you may experience numbness and mild nerve pain post-treatment.
- Body Sculpting Clinics uses only medical grade devices which are registered on the ARTG.
- We have 2 devices in our clinics CLATUU with an ARTG no 243432 and Cristal with ARTG no294583.
- The TGA is part of the Australian Government Department of Health and is responsible for regulating therapeutic goods including medical devices. Once technology is tested and approved, it continues to be regulated through post market monitoring and standards enforcement.
- This treatment must be performed by a trained therapist. Our Body Specialists are trained therapists that specialise in aesthetic, non-surgical, non- invasive body transformation procedures.
- We want to ensure that you are happy and that optimal results are achieved, it is important that you attend your review appointment and assessment at the scheduled time to check the aesthetic outcome.
- Your health and well-being is our priority. If you are concerned about any aspect of your treatment, please contact your clinic immediately we are here to help.
Clinical end point 8-12 weeks.
Duration of results
Long term results.
Risks and complications
Possible bruising, redness and numbness in the treated area.
Recommended number of treatments
This varies per person. Speak to your technician for your tailored program.