Cancellation and Refund Policy
Body Sculpting Clinics has a strict no refund policy on purchases if you change your mind whether these programs are paid in full or, in the event that your circumstances change, or in the event that you choose to discontinue treatments.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Treatments/services cannot be transferred to other individuals or clinics
- For any cancellation notice we require a minimum of 48 hours notice
- If you, no show or cancel within 48 hours of your appointment, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment cost
- If this is a prepaid treatments, you will be forfeiting this treatment
- Refunds will be provided where required under the Australian Consumer Law
- Deposits paid for consultations are non-refundable
If you pre-pay for treatments you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule. There is no refund on pre-pays and they are not transferable to other individuals, treatment areas or clinics.
Pre-pays have a 12 month expiry date (less than 10 treatments) or an 18 month expiry date (10 or more treatments).
The 48 hours’ notice period is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 48 hours, or do not attend the appointment, your treatment will be forfeited.
You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.