At Body Sculpting Clinics, we are leading the way in advanced treatments to help reduce the appearance of cellulite, using either a combination of cosmetic injectables treatments and medical grade devices.
Cellulite Reduction + Improvement
Cosmetic Injections + Medical Devices
You're not Alone. About 90% of women have Cellulite.
*Disclaimer: Results vary from patient to patient.
The vast majority of women have, or will develop, cellulite. It is caused by a range of factors, many out of an individual’s control. It occurs when fat breaks through connective tissue, causing the skin above to pucker.
There are many myths about how and why cellulite is formed. Cellulite is more closely related to hormones, exercise and physical activity and is not only prevalent with overweight people.
Cellulite does not necessarily disappear with weight loss and is located in the upper level of the skin which is why fatty tissue and volume are reduced but cellulite does not always disappear.
It is a difficult to treat condition and there is no procedure on the market that can effectively remove all cellulite, however we can visibly reduce the appearance of cellulite using a combination of medical grade technologies to treat the area.
Cellulite is not necessarily a “fat” problem, but rather a skin structure problem occurring far below the surface of the skin.
Cellulite Is Often Classified Using Three Grades.
- Grade 1 cellulite sees no clinical symptoms, but a microscopic examination of cells from the area detects underlying anatomical changes.
- Grade 2 cellulite skin shows pallor (pastiness), a lower temperature and has decreased elasticity in addition to anatomical changes noted by microscopic examinations.
- Grade 3 cellulite has visible unevenness of the skin (like an orange peel) along with all grade 2 signs.
Body Sculpting Clinics uses a range of medical grade technologies and a customised treatment plans to help professionally reduce the appearance of cellulite on the body.
Improving Cellulite requires an individualised plan.
- When we treat cellulite we are bringing together our fat reduction and skin tightening techniques as cellulite forms when fat breaks through connective skin tissue.
- A range of treatments and cosmetic injectables can be used to visibly reduce cellulite.
- Both low and high frequency ultrasound, and now acoustic wave technology.
- Medical cryolioplysis to treat stubborn fat deposits.
- Cosmetic injectables that act as biostimulators to help with skin texture and quality at the deepest level.
- Our body specialist and registered nurses will recommend a personalised treatment plan tailored to meet your needs using a combination of non-surgical technologies, and cosmetic injectables to reduce the appearance of cellulite in state of the art clinics.