Anti wrinkle treatments can effectively help treat excessive sweating with a specially tailored treatment plan.
Excessive Sweating Treatments
Excessive Sweating (Hyperhidrosis)
Treating excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis).
The excessive sweating associated with hyperhidrosis is normally most active in the hands, feet, armpits, and the groin because of their relatively high concentration of sweat glands.
Fortunately, there are several options which can treat symptoms effectively. The biggest challenge in treating hyperhidrosis is the significant number of people who do not seek medical advice, either due to embarrassment or because they do not know that effective treatment exists.
An effective way to treat excessive sweating.
Anti wrinkle injections are often associated with cosmetic wrinkle reduction, but are also a particularly effective treatment for focal hyperhidrosis. Anti wrinkle injections use botulinum toxin to block the nerve signals responsible for sweating, stopping the sweat glands from producing too much sweat. Retreatment is typically needed in four to six months, as the nerves regenerate. Over time, however, patients can go longer between treatments.
Longer lasting results.
- Anti-wrinkle injections are made up of a natural purified protein that causes temporary muscle weakening.
- Anti-wrinkle injections block the chemical signal that the brain sends to the muscle telling the muscle to contract.
- The treatment relaxes and lifts the muscle, softening the look of lines and giving a tighter, smoother appearance.
- It generally takes three to 10 days after the treatment for the maximum effect to develop fully.
- The effect generally lasts three to four months, although with regular treatments it may be possible to reduce the dosage.
Anti-Wrinkle Injection Pricing + Packages.
|Anti Wrinkle Packages||Prices From|
|1 Area (crows feet)||$198|
|2 Areas (choose 2: frown lines, crows feet or forehead lines)||$349|
|3 Areas (includes frown lines, crows feet & forehead lines)||$499|
|Hyperhidrosis (Underarm Sweating)||$990|
We offer a premium range of specialist body treatments. Our experienced team will be able to personalise a cometic injectables treatment that is right for you, book a complimentary analysis today with one of our experienced cosmetic injectors.
*Due to regulatory requirements we are unable to specify product names. Please note like all treatments, the lasting results of anti-wrinkle may differ between clients and is dependent on many factors such as metabolism, lifestyle and age.
Frequently Asked Questions
This varies from patient to patient, like most treatments in order to determine the correct dosage you need to book in for a complimentary consultation with one of our Cosmetic Injectors.
- Avoid blood-thinning medication such as aspirin, ibuprofen and fish oil, one week prior to treatment.
- Advise your clinician if you:
- Have an auto-immune disorder
- Are regularly taking anti-coagulation therapy (i.e.: Warfarin,) Heparin
- Have a severe metabolic or systemic disorder
- Have active sunburn, eczema or psoriasis
- Are currently taking aminoglycoside antibiotics
- Prior to your first treatment, our doctor will consult with you to assess your suitability for anti-wrinkle injections and discuss any concerns or questions you may have.
- The procedure involves a small amount of the prescribed product being administered into the selected area using a very fine needle. The injections may sting for a few seconds, but no anaesthetic is required.
- Anti-wrinkle injections start to work 2-3 days after the injection and reach their full effect within 7-14 days.
- The effects can typically last for up to 3-5 months depending on the individual.
- Avoid touching the injection sites for 4 hours
- Avoid ‘facing-down’ or local pressure treatments (e.g. massage, facials, motorbike helmets, swimming goggles) for 12 hours
- Avoid exercise and heat (e.g. saunas, steam rooms) for 24 hours
- Avoid any chemical peels and needling
- Maximise facial activity for half an hour (such as frowning, raising your eyebrows and squinting).
Avoid lying down horizontal for 4 hours.
- Do not have facial treatments, rub or massage the treated area
- Take paracetamol as needed
- We want to ensure that you are happy and that optimal results are achieved, it is recommended that you attend a review appointment and assessment at two weeks to check muscle activity and aesthetic outcome.
- Your health and well-being is our priority. If you are concerned about any aspect of your treatment, or if you become unwell please contact your clinic immediately, we are here to help.