Anti-wrinkle cosmetic injections are a powerful non-surgical wrinkle relaxation treatment that works to reduce fine lines, smooth wrinkles, and successfully restore a more youthful appearance.
Wrinkle Reduction + Prevention
Reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Restore facial balance. Soften expression lines.
*Disclaimer: Results vary from patient to patient.
The formation of wrinkles is a natural and common part of the ageing process, a major contributor to facial wrinkles is the continuous muscle contraction and repeated facial movement such as squinting, smiling or frowning causing ‘dynamic wrinkles‘. Although these only appear when the muscle is used, if left untreated overtime, these wrinkles can become ‘static wrinkles‘ which means they remain permanently outlined in our skin.
Areas that are generally most noticeable include around your eyes, mouth and neck where most of the movement takes place.
The anti-wrinkle injections are administered using a very fine needle to inject a small amount of the natural purified protein that causes temporary muscle weakening. This formula works by blocking the release of transmitters from the nerves that signal muscles to contract.
This them smoothes existing lines on your face and prevents further formation of undesirable lines.
Natural + Refreshed Appearance.
We treat frown lines, crows feet, bunny lines, forehead lines, vertical lip lines, brow shaping, brow lift, neck lines (turkey neck), neck lift, jaw line, nose reshaping and gummy smiles.
Anti-wrinkle injections work to prevent the formation of static wrinkles by stopping the signal between the nerve and muscle.
The decreased movement in the muscle places less stress on the skin helping you maintain a fresh and youthful appearance. This treatment is most effective when used as a preventative measure.
*Disclaimer: Results vary from patient to patient.
Anti-wrinkle injections are made up of a natural purified protein that causes temporary muscle weakening.
- Anti-wrinkle injections block the chemical signal that the brain sends to the muscle telling the muscle to contract.
- The treatment relaxes and lifts the muscle, softening the look of lines and giving a tighter, smoother appearance.
- It generally takes three to 10 days after the treatment for the maximum effect to develop fully.
- The effect generally lasts three to four months, although with regular treatments it may be possible to reduce the dosage.
Restore + Refresh + Relax.
Top Treatment Areas
The most common treatment areas for wrinkle reduction are crow’s feet (lines around the outer eyes), glabella (between the eyes) and the forehead. We also treat the following areas:
- frown lines,
- crows feet,
- bunny lines,
- forehead lines,
- vertical lip lines,
- brow shaping,
- brow lift,
- neck lines (turkey neck),
- neck lift,
- jaw line,
- nose reshaping and
- gummy smiles.
Book a complimentary consultation today with one of our Cosmetic Injectors to discuss the best treatment options for you.
Anti-Wrinkle Injection Pricing + Packages.
*Due to regulatory requirements we are unable to specify product names. Please note like all treatments, the lasting results of anti-wrinkle may differ between clients and is dependent on many factors such as metabolism, lifestyle and age.
|Anti Wrinkle||Price per Unit|
|Anti Wrinkle Injections from||$3.95|
|Anti Wrinkle Packages||Prices From|
|Anti-wrinkle treatment - 2 areas||$349|
|Anti-wrinkle treatment - 3 areas||$499|
We offer a premium range of specialist face and neck rejuvenation treatments.
Our experienced team will be able to personalise a cometic injectables treatment that is right for you, book a complimentary facial analysis today with one of our experienced cosmetic injectors.
Frequently Asked Questions
This varies from patient to patient, like most treatments in order to determine the correct dosage you need to book in for a complimentary consultation with one of our Cosmetic Injectors.
- Avoid blood-thinning medication such as aspirin, ibuprofen and fish oil, one week prior to treatment.
- Advise your clinician if you:
- Have an auto-immune disorder
- Are regularly taking anti-coagulation therapy (i.e.: Warfarin,) Heparin
- Have a severe metabolic or systemic disorder
- Have active sunburn, eczema or psoriasis
- Are currently taking aminoglycoside antibiotics
- Prior to your first treatment, our doctor will consult with you to assess your suitability for anti-wrinkle injections and discuss any concerns or questions you may have.
- The procedure involves a small amount of the prescribed product being administered into the selected facial muscle/s using a very fine needle. The injections may sting for a few seconds, but no anaesthetic is required.
- Anti-wrinkle injections start to work 2-3 days after the injection and reach their full effect within 7-14 days.
- The effects can typically last for up to 3-5 months depending on the individual.
- Avoid touching the injection sites for 4 hours
- Avoid ‘facing-down’ or local pressure treatments (e.g. massage, facials, motorbike helmets, swimming goggles) for 12 hours
- Avoid exercise and heat (e.g. saunas, steam rooms) for 24 hours
- Avoid any chemical peels and needling
- Maximise facial activity for half an hour (such as frowning, raising your eyebrows and squinting).
Avoid lying down horizontal for 4 hours.
- Do not have facial treatments, rub or massage the treated area
- Take paracetamol as needed
- We want to ensure that you are happy and that optimal results are achieved, it is recommended that you attend a review appointment and assessment at two weeks to check muscle activity and aesthetic outcome.
- Your health and well-being is our priority. If you are concerned about any aspect of your treatment, or if you become unwell please contact your clinic immediately, we are here to help.
“I want to look rested
Smooth fine lines, without looking frozen or overdone. Our experienced team of Cosmetic Injectors will help create a bespoke and personalised cosmetic medicine treatment plan for you.