The Ulfit revolutionary skin tightening and lifting technology works to not only simulate the natural regenerative process of the skin, but unlike any other technology lifts the deep muscle layer beneath it (SMAS) – the layer that surgeons pull back when doing a facelift, providing long-term tightening of the skin.
Advanced Ultrasound Therapy MMFU (HIFU)
Unlike Any Other Technology Ulfit HIFU Lifts The Deep Muscle Layer (SMAS).
*Disclaimer – Results vary from patient to patient.
Instant + Progressive Results
Unlike other skin lifting treatments such as thread lifts, dermal fillers, and anti-wrinkle injections, Ultrasound Therapy does not involve injections – it bypasses superficial skin by delivering precisely focused beams of ultrasound energy at three different depths in the skin’s layers.
The Ulfit technology is micro and macro focused ultrasound that precisely targets the SMAS layer in the skin – the layer that surgeons pull back when doing a facelift causing new collagen stimulation, providing long-term tightening of the skin.
Results from ultrasound skin tightening are instant and progressive, meaning you will continue to see improvements for up to 6 months post-treatment.
Lift, Tighten + Contour SMAS layer.
Ulfit uses micro and macro ultrasound energy activates the skin regenerative process, through tissue contraction, and new collagen production. Over the next few months, gradual tightening occurs, resulting in lifting of the face and tightening of the skin – naturally.
The ultrasound skin tightening treatment involves a 2-phase process.
- 1st phase: includes the instant contraction of protein fibres in the skin which causes an instant skin tightening.
- 2nd phase: is via collagen stimulation which occurs up to 3 – 6 months post-treatment. As new collagen forms, the skin is more plump, tighter and wrinkles are reduced. This treatment works on the deepest layer of the skin to help strengthen, tighten but more importantly lift and contour the skin and profile.
Skin toning and tightening can be performed on the lower face, neck, décolletage, arms, buttocks and abdominal area.
The number of treatments you need depends on your genetic heritage, skin background, your skin’s current elasticity, and other factors.
Please book in for a complimentary consultation so we can work out the right treatment plan for you.
Revitalise the 3 important layers of the skin, with no pain or down time.
- Ulfit Ultrasound Therapy, (HIFU) delivers focused ultrasound energy to the same foundational layer typically addressed by surgeons during cosmetic surgery.
- Unlike lasers, radio-frequency and other devices, Ulfit HIFU bypasses the surface of the skin to deliver energy at optimal depths.
- Results occur instantly however best appear over two to three months as new collagen builds, gradually lifting and tightening the skin.
- HIFU does not replace a facelift rather it is an alternative for those who are not ready for surgery and patients who wish to extend the effects of cosmetic surgery.
- No downtime
- Build collagen naturally deep in the SMAS layer.
Combining HIFU with Cosmetic Injectables for Clever Rejuvenating Results.
Ultrasound therapy can be best combined with the following treatments for an optimal face management solution, speak to one of our cosmetic injectors and dermal therapists today:
- Muscle relaxant injections
- Non-ablative RF for deep collagen stimulation
- Dermal fillers to help treat structural conditions, asymmetry and to re-volumise areas of the skin
HIFU Ultrasound Therapy Pricing + Packages.
|HIFU Face||Single Price|
|Preorbital Eye Rejuvenation + Brow Lift||$499|
|HIFU Dermal Rejuvenation + Maintenance - Full Face Anti-Wrinkle cartridge||$699|
|Lower Face + Neck - Lift + Tighten + Contour SMAS (3 depth cartridges)||$1,599|
|Standard Full Face + Neck - Lift + Tighten + Contour SMAS (3 depth cartridges)||$1,899|
|Ultra Full Face + Neck - Lift + Tighten + Contour SMAS (3 depth cartridges) | Ideal for more severe skin laxity||$2,499|
Medical Grade Skin Treatments
Treatment depths of devices for the ageing face
What Areas Can Be Treated
Frequently Asked Questions
- While Ultrasound Therapy does not replace a surgical facelift, it is a great option for people who are not willing to undergo surgery or do not want any injections to their faces for skin lifting.
- Ultrasound Therapy will benefit men or women with mild to moderate skin laxity. It is a fantastic age-proofing treatment – when the treatment is started once early signs of ageing occur, it slows down the skin ageing and sagging process, so that we maintain our lifted, youthful contours for as long as possible.
- Examples of areas that will benefit from include the eyebrows, loose skin on the neck, double chin, and lines and wrinkles on the chest. This treatment works especially well for the double chin, lower face and jowls.
- During your consult, your therapist will assess your skin and recommend the areas that are suitable for treatment using Ultrasound Therapy.
- We recommend 2 treatments of skin tightening to begin with, the number of follow up treatments depends on the client and their laxity rating.
- You will start to notice results immediately after your first treatment, maintenance treatment is required every 12 to 18 months.
- Ultrasound therapy has been able to deliver some very impressive results for patients.
- Results can be seen immediately after treatment but most results start approximately 2 to 8 weeks after treatment, with most patients seeing full results 12 weeks post-treatment.
- Ultrasound therapy results are progressive and continue to improve further over 6 months.
- Yes, in fact, Ultrasound Therapy works very well with other non-invasive cosmetic treatments such as cosmetic injections as an overall face management solution.
- It is best for targeting loose skin around the neck, arms, and abdomen area.
- At Body Sculpting Clinics each treatment can be combined to enable you to target your specific needs and devise a specific and bespoke treatment plan for you ensuring maximum results.
- Because Ultrasound Therapy targets deep skin layers, it is unlike lasers and radio frequency which usually focuses on superficial layers of the skin in order to treat wrinkles, fine lines or uneven pigmentation.
- Because these two different target different skin layers, they can be used in conjunction with one another for the ultimate treatment in anti-aging skincare.
- Ultrasound Therapy reaches much deeper into the skin than lasers.
- Amongst the non-invasive skin treatments, the MMFU reaches the deepest – up to 4.5mm.
- It also reaches deeper than other skin tightening modalities such as Thermage, which uses radiofrequency waves.
- Unlike resurfacing lasers such as carbon dioxide laser resurfacing, MMFU does not break the skin surface – hence, there is no redness and no downtime.
- There is also minimal risk of pigmentary complications.
- The HIFU delivery handpiece will be placed on the skin and held there for approximately two minutes, this will be repeated 3 times per treatment area.
- During treatment, you may feel the warmth of the handpiece, and in some cases, it may be slightly hot and uncomfortable.
- You may also feel a slight vibration and tingling sensation.
- We want to ensure that you are happy and that optimal results are achieved, it is recommended that you attend a review appointment and assessment at the nominated time to check the aesthetic outcome.
- Additional treatments may be recommend post your final result as it depends on your body’s response mechanism.
- Individual results may vary from person to person due to family history, age and different skin types.
- Your health and well-being is our priority. If you are concerned about any aspect of your treatment, please contact your clinic immediately we are here to help.
Up to 48 hours
After 2 to 3 months
Duration of results
Long term results if maintained with correct skin care regime
Risks and complications
Possible mild redness post treatment
Number of treatments
This varies per person. Speak to your Body Specialist for your tailored program. A maintenance plan is often recommended with this treatment.