Medical cryolipolysis, fat freezing helps to removes stubborn fat from the submentum (double chin) and submandibular (below the jawline) areas, which help to reduce the appearance of the double chin, and sculpt and define the jawline in a natural way non-invasive way.
Double Chin + Jawline Sculpting
No Needles, No Downtime.
*Disclaimer: Results vary from patient to patient.
- Unlike other double chin procedures, this treatment is non-invasive, virtually painfree and has no down time.
- Our procedures work by reducing fat cells by the process of apoptosis, which is the freezing and cooling of the cell to induce the natural cellular death process of fat cells.
- This procedure is best combined with HIFU for skin tightening to really help shape, lift and contour the area to give the jawline and neck profile are more defined appearance.
- Every individual is different and responds to the treatment differently so the number of treatments will be best determined when you come in for a complimentary consultation.
Non-Toxic Way To Reduce Fat Under The Chin + Jawline.
- Using the same technology as Cryolipolysis, this treatment targets specifically the fat cells under the chin.
- By lowering the temperature underneath the skin to -6 degrees it causes the fat cells in the area to die.
- No other structures are affected by this process.
- The remaining content of the fat cells is then disposed of naturally through the body’s lymphatic system.
Genuine Medical Grade Devices. French Engineered Medical Technology.
- Body Sculpting Clinics only use advanced registered medical grade devices in our clinic that have been backed by sufficient clinical studies.
- Cristal Medical Cryolipolysis is a genuine device manufactured in France, and holds both an ISO 13485 classification and are registered on the TGA, ARTG inclusion number of no 294583.
- The TGA is part of the Australian Government Department of Health and is responsible for regulating therapeutic goods including medical devices.
- An ISO number is a series of international standards outlined for quality management of medical devices.
- Once the technology is tested and approved, it continues to be regulated through post-market monitoring and standards enforcement.
- Cristal is exclusive to Body Sculpting Clinics and selected Doctors surgeries.
Combining with Dermal Fillers + Anti-Wrinkle Injections for Optimal Lower Face Sculpting and Reshaping.
Dermal Fillers + Anti-Wrinkle Injections
Jawline and chin sculpting with dermal filler is a very popular treatment, when combined with cryolipolysis which helps to remove stubborn pockets of fat can achieve incredible results.
Dermal fillers can further enhance results by adding volume to the jawline anywhere from the chin to the ear, to create a strong jaw angle or correct a weak chin.
Speak to one of our experienced highly skilled Cosmetic Injectors in our medical team who will help you in providing personalised cosmetic treatments to give you the look you desire.
HIFU Ultrasound Therapy
While cryolipolysis can be used for directly underneath the chin area, a multi modal approach will help address additional concerns such as sagging or lax skin to really help support the area.
Our HIFU treatment for skin tightening will help to further shape, lift and contour the area and give the jawline and neck profile are more defined appearance.
Our therapist will thoroughly asses the area and make recommendations based on the individuals desired outcomes.
Treating both the Submentum (Double Chin) + Submandibular (Jawline).
|Cryolipolysis Fat Reduction||Price per Paddle|
|Single Price - Chin Cryolipolysis 1 paddle/applicator||$499|
|Prepay 2- Dual Chin Cryolipolysis - 2 paddles/applicators||$399|
|Prepay 4 - Dual Submentum + Submandibular - 4 paddles/applicators||$299|
*Due to regulatory requirements we are unable to specify product names. Please note like all treatments, the lasting results of dermal filler may differ between clients and is dependent on many factors such as metabolism, lifestyle and age.
|Jawline Dermal Filler||Single Price|
|Thick - lift + structural volume enhancement||$649/ml|
|Ultra Thick Structural Filler - corrects + supports facial contours||$749/ 1.2ml|
|Jawline Filler Packages + Cryolipolysis||Price|
|Ultra Balance - Ultra Thick Dermal Filler 1.2ml + 1 cycle of Chin Cryolipolysis||$998|
|Ultra Structure - Ultra Thick Filler 2.4ml||$1,199|
|Restore -Ultra Structure Filler 2.4ml + 2 Cycles of Chin Cryolipoliysis||$1,448|
|Define + Project - Ultra Structure Filler Package 3.6ml||$1,899|
|Ultra Define + Restore - Ultra Structure Filler 3.6ml + 2 Chin Cryolipolysis||$2,148|
Our team of professional injectors are well-trained in the art of aesthetic judgment and work closely with our patients to help them achieve the best possible result. Our therapists are also extensively trained in non invasive fat reduction procedures.
Dermal Fillers + Cryolipolysis
Optimising Results with cosmetic injectables.
Dermal fillers add volume to the jawline anywhere from the chin to the ear, to create a strong jaw angle or correct a weak chin.
While cryolipolysis can be used for directly underneath the chin area know as the submentum and also around the submandibular (jawline) to help shift stubborn areas of fat.
Book in a cosmetic consultation with one our team of Medical Practitioners who will find the correct treatment for you.Learn MoreBook Now
Frequently Asked Questions
Cryolipolysis specifically targets fat cells and lowers their temperature to a range between -6 to -9 degrees causing them to crystalize. No other structures are affected by this process. The remaining content of the fat cells is disposed of naturally through the body’s lymphatic system. The results are proven, long lasting and noticeable.
You can treat the area directly under your chin, know as the submentum and also directly under your jawline known as the submandibular.
No, this is an non invasive approach to lasting fat reduction in the treated area.
This depends on the individual, this is why it’s important to book in for a complimentary consultation.
The great thing about this treatment is there is no downtime, its a relatively easy procedure where you can walk in and walk out.
- This treatment must be performed by a trained therapist. Our Body Specialists are trained therapists that specialise in aesthetic, non-surgical, non- invasive body transformation procedures.
- We want to ensure that you are happy and that optimal results are achieved, it is important that you attend your review appointment and assessment at the scheduled time to check the aesthetic outcome.
- Your health and well-being is our priority. If you are concerned about any aspect of your treatment, please contact your clinic immediately we are here to help.
Up to 10 days
After 8-12 weeks
Duration of results
Long term results
Risks and complications
Possible bruising, redness, slight numbness for 10 days
Recommended number of treatments
This varies per person. Speak to your Body Specialist for your tailored program.