This professional peel removes built up congestion to resurface and improve skins moisture levels, revealing new, healthy and luminous skin. It suits all skin types who want brighter, more even and hydrated skin.
Derma Lactic | Radiance Peel
Restore Radiance + Skin Clarity
Ideal for: Dull + Blotchy + Dehydrated Skin
A high powered superficial peel, that helps restore luminosity.
The Skin Genius Derma Lactic Peel, combines high potency lactic acid and bio mimetic peptides to assist in strengthening skin immunity and reveals a new healthy luminous skin by locking in hydration levels. It is ideal for most skin types that are in need of exfoliation and looking to reveal glowing, smooth and clear skin.
It works to resurface and improve skin’s moisture levels while restoring clarity and luminosity. Perfect for reducing the early signs of ageing including fine lines, wrinkles and post inflammatory hyperpigmentation, this treatment helps to hydrate and refine the skin leaving it feeling soft and smooth. This is one of our go-to’s as a first exfoliating acid if people are more sensitive or cautious about exfoliating.
First, the skin will be evaluated. Once it is determined the patient is a good candidate for the peel and all pretreatment skincare has been completed, the peel can be performed.
The skin will be cleansed to remove any dirt or oils.
Next, the Derma Lactic solution will be brushed onto the skin. Typically, one to two coats will be applied for a superficial peel however, additional layers may be applied for a deeper peel.
Additional layers may be applied depending on skin tolerance. You may experience mild stinging or tingling sensations after the solution is applied.
Patients can add on a concentrated custom infusion blend, once discussed with their treating dermal therapist.
The ideal candidate are people who have good general health and reasonable expectations about the benefits they can receive from a lactic peel, will make a good candidate for this treatment. Individuals with fair to light skin generally get better results from chemical peel treatments like a lactic acid treatment; however, individuals with darker skin tones can also have lactic peels.
Encourages skin to make new, collagen-rich tissue.
Post Care + Home Peformance
Immediately after the treatment, may include redness, itching, irritation, swelling, and prolonged healing. It is important to make sure you maintain the skin health and hygiene to prevent any infection.
For truly visible results, we recommend a minimum of three treatments to continually build your collagen and elastin. Utilising the Skin Genius MD Dermal Recovery System post treatment can speed up the healing process and deliver maximum growth factor and clinical actives while the micro pathways are still active revealing new, glowing skin.
Post Care + Home Peformance
|Professional Dermal Peels
(Price per treatment)
|Derma Lactic Dermal Peel || Ideal for: Dull + Blotchy + Dehydrated Skin
|Mandelic Acid Dermal Peel || Ideal for: Acne + Rosacea + Problematic Skin
|Jessner Dermal Peel || Ideal for: Pigmentation + Acne + Melasma
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Derma Lactic Peel treatment requires multiple treatments for optimal results and is not a once-off procedure.
- On average we recommend 4 to 6 treatments for most clients depending on desired results and current skin health, however it is important to visit one of our clinics for a proper skin health consultation with one of our dermal therapists.
- It is important to book in for a complimentary consultation to get the correct assessment of your skin by a dermal therapist so we can create a tailored skin treatment plan for you.
- Prime your skin two weeks prior with AHA’s, vitamin A, vitamin C using prescribed Skin Genius MD prep treatment.
- Avoid tanning and prolonged sun exposure for two weeks prior.
- Men are to be clean shaven prior to treatment.
- In the lead up to your treatment and cease use Vitamin A, retinol, retinaldehyde or retinoic acid for 48 hours
- Avoid waxing and laser treatments for five days.
- Are taking topical antibiotics for acne (will need to cease two weeks prior to treatment)
- Have active sunburn, solar keratosis or tan
- Have cosmetic body implants
- Are taking arrhythmia medications (will need to cease prior to treatment)
- Have an auto-immune disorder
- Are taking blood thinners (aspirin, Warfarin, ibuprofen, fish oils, ginkgo biloba and alcohol), photosensitisers, and/or antidepressants (consult with client’s general practitioner prior to treatment)
- Have received cosmetic injectable treatments in the past 14 days or electrolysis in the past week
Anyone who is:
- Is pregnant
- Is, or has taken isotretinoin in the past six months
- Has active cold sores or cold sores that are present cannot be treated. If you are prone to these this can be minimised by taking your prescribed medication.
- Has an injury or broken skin around the treatment area.
- Currently has a bacterial or fungal infection.
If you are unsure, contact your clinic.
As this treatment does treat the top layer of the dermis, it is recommended you refrain from wearing make – up to 24 hours post treatment. This is also to allow deeper penetration of the growth factors for optimal results.
Best as part of prescribed skin care regime
Risks and complications
Possible mild redness post treatment
Skin peeling may last 2-7 days
Recommended number of treatments
A course of 4 to 6 treatments is recommended spaced out monthly
”Wonderful service! The staff really careAbby Saadat5 Star Google Review
for you and
ensure that you are comfortable
and relaxed during the session.
Amazing results to so far I’ve been really happy.