As you may know, sometimes a healthy diet and a consistent exercise regime are just not enough to get rid of those last unwanted kilograms. Whether you’ve reached a plateau in your weight loss journey or you’re looking to try a new way to get rid of excess fat in stubborn areas, our treatments for fat reduction in Sydney might be just what you’re looking for.
Fat Freezing 50% OFF First Treatment*
Non-invasive fat freezing in Sydney.
At Body Sculpting Clinics we are the only dedicated clinics backed by a medical team of Registered Nurses and Doctors, we offer various fat reduction treatments to help our clients permanently get rid of stubborn fat pockets, including treatments like fat freezing in Sydney. As a quick procedure with no downtime and at an affordable price, fat freezing is becoming an increasingly popular treatment in Australia.
Unlike regular weight loss, where your fat cells simply shrink to a smaller size, fat freezing, or cryolipolysis, completely eliminates fat cells from your problem areas. By targeting only your fat cells, fat freezing reduces their temperature until they freeze, crystallise and are naturally eliminated by the body through the liver for good.
What is Fat Freezing?
Cryolipolysis fat freezing is a modern, non-invasive treatment that uses controlled cooling technology to permanently kill up to 30% of fat cells within each treatment, without the need for invasive surgery or post-treatment downtime. It is one of the most effective non-surgical ways to permanently remove stubborn pockets of fat that are resistant to diet and exercise.
Using medical grade, approved technology, the treatment is now a more affordable and viable option for many, to remove stubborn fat from parts of your body that often refuse to budge.
Fat freezing has become a common and popular option to help reduce stubborn pockets of fat as it has little to no downtime, is an ideal walk in walk out, and is a more affordable treatment option.
Just like other forms of lipolysis (liposuction, Vaser) this is not a weight loss procedure.
How does Fat Freezing work?
- A unique non-invasive treatment uses cryo (freezing) lipolysis (elimination of fat cell).
- Cryolipolysis specifically targets fat cells and lowers their temperature to -9 degrees causing them to crystalise. No other structures are affected by this process.
- Using medical grade technology, the cells are chilled to the point where the body’s natural “apoptosis” processes are triggered, gradually collecting these damaged fat cells and eliminating them from the body.
- The remaining content of the fat cells is disposed of naturally through the body’s lymphatic system. The results are proven, long lasting and noticeable.
What are the benefits of Fat Freezing?
- Non-surgical, this means there is no anesthesia, no scarring and none to minimal downtime post your treatment.
- Non-invasive fat reduction procedure, no needles and minimal downtime post your treatment.
- Minimal to no downtime, so you can walk in and out post procedure and resume normal activities.
- Treat more than 1 area at a time, so you can effectively target areas of concern to help achieve desired results.
- Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing gives natural results, as the fat is removed evenly across the entire treatment area.
- Body Sculpting Clinics are led by a medical team, with genuine medical grade devices with 360° cooling.
Common problem areas
Book for a personalised treatments tailored to your body goals and concerns.
French Engineered Medical Cryolipolysis, the Gold Standard in Fat Freezing.
- Body Sculpting Clinics only use advanced registered medical grade devices in our clinic that have been backed by sufficient clinical studies.
- Body Sculpting Clinics have two medical grade devices in their clinics CLATUU with an ARTG no 243432.
- Cristal Medical Cryolipolysis is a genuine medical grade device manufactured in a medical facility in France, and holds both an ISO 13485 classification and are registered on the TGA, ARTG inclusion number of no 294583.
- The TGA is part of the Australian Government Department of Health and is responsible for regulating therapeutic goods, including medical devices.
- An ISO number is a series of international standards outlined for quality management of medical devices.
- Once the technology is tested and approved, it continues to be regulated through post-market monitoring and standards enforcement.
- Cristal is exclusive to Body Sculpting Clinics and selected Doctors surgeries.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The ideal candidate for Cryolipolysis, or ‘fat freezing’, is for a person who is mildly above their ideal weight, and cannot shift stubborn pockets of fat.
- Ideally the candidate should be within 10-15kg of their ideal weight range.
- Fat freezing is not a weight loss treatment, and does not replace the benefits of proper diet and exercise. It does not treat obesity.
- This is non a surgical procedure, results take time, our clinical end point is 12 weeks post your final treatment. It is important to attend your review so that your practitioner can determine how your body has responded to the treatments.
- It is difficult to predict the number of treatments without seeing the ares of concern as it depends of a number of factors, this is why we provide a complimentary consultation.
- Medical cryolipolysis specifically targets fat cells and lowers their temperature to a range between -6 to -9 degrees causing them to crystalise.
- No other structures are affected by this process.
- The remaining content of the fat cells is disposed of naturally through the body’s lymphatic system.
- The results are proven, long lasting and noticeable.
- This treatment is best for targeting stubborn areas that won’t respond to changes in diet and exercise.
- Our clinicians have found inner thighs, the lower abdomen, and ‘muffin tops’ respond well to this treatment.
- It is not unusual for our therapists to use this technique in combination with other technologies to get the best results on your body.
- As long as you maintain your weight and your normal diet and exercise, your long term results should remain stable.
- As with any treatment, results vary from patient to patient.
- Some patients see results as early as 2 to 6 weeks after beginning treatment.
- Full results are measurable at approximately the 12 week mark depending on your body’s metabolic rate.
- Our therapists will book you in for your follow up review appointment and additional treatments may be recommended depending on your expectations and outcomes you are wanting to achieve.
- Just like with cosmetic injectables these treatment rely on your body’s own response mechanism. In this instance we are relying on your own’s body mechanisms to facilitate the removal of fat naturally.
- To protect the skin an anti-freeze pad is placed on the area of treatment.
- Next, the fat is drawn into a suction cup and the machine starts the targeted cooling process.
- You will experience a slight pulling sensation and the area will feel cold. Within minutes the area will go numb.
- Please note that you may experience numbness and mild nerve pain post-treatment.
- Body Sculpting Clinics uses only medical grade devices which are registered on the ARTG.
- We have 2 devices in our clinics CLATUU with an ARTG no 243432 and Cristal with ARTG no294583.
- The TGA is part of the Australian Government Department of Health and is responsible for regulating therapeutic goods including medical devices. Once technology is tested and approved, it continues to be regulated through post market monitoring and standards enforcement.
- All treatments carry procedural risks, some are temporary and mild while others are rare and serious, please speak to our team to learn about contraindications associated with all treatments.
- This treatment must be performed by a trained therapist. Our Body Specialists are trained therapists that specialise in aesthetic, non-surgical, non- invasive body transformation procedures.
- We want to ensure that you are happy and that optimal results are achieved, it is important that you attend your review appointment and assessment at the scheduled time to check the aesthetic outcome.
- Your health and well-being is our priority. If you are concerned about any aspect of your treatment, please contact your clinic immediately we are here to help.